- Stoszkowski, J., McCarthy, L., & Fonseca, J. (2017). Online Peer Mentoring and Collaborative Reflection: A Cross-institutional Project in Sports Coaching. Journal of Perspectives in Applied Academic Practice, 5(3), 118-121.
- Stoszkowski, J., Collins, D., & Olsson, C. (2017). Using shared online blogs to structure and support informal coach learning. Part 2: The participants’ view and implications for coach education. Sport, Education and Society, 22(3), 407-425.
- Stoszkowski, J., & Collins, D. (2017). Using shared online blogs to structure and support informal coach learning. Part 1: A tool to promote reflection and communities of practice? Sport, Education and Society, 22(2), 247-270.
- Stoszkowski, J., and Collins, D. (2016) Sources, topics and use of knowledge by coaches. Journal of Sports Sciences, 34 (9). pp. 794-802. ISSN 0264-0414.
- Nickless, S., Stoszkowski, J., and Palmer, C. (2015) Education’s not black and white, it’s vibrant grey. Journal of Qualitative Research in Sports Sciences, 9 (1). pp. 73-100. ISSN 1754-2375.
- Stoszkowski, J., and Collins, D. (2015) What makes them so good? The constructs used by coaches to identify coaching prowess. Athletic Insight, 7 (1). pp. 63-81. ISSN 1947-6299.
- Stoszkowski, J., and Collins, D. (2014) Blogs: A tool to facilitate reflection and community of practice in sports coaching? International Sport Coaching Journal, 1 (3). pp. 139-151. ISSN 2328-918X.
- Stoszkowski, J., and Collins, D. (2014) Communities of practice, social learning and networks: Exploiting the social side of coach development.Sport, Education and Society, 19 (6). pp. 773-788. ISSN 1357-3322.
- Stoszkowski, J., and Collins, D. (2011) Money, money, money? An investigation of the mediators of talent development in golf. Journal of Qualitative Research in Sports Studies, 5 (1). pp. 37-52. ISSN 1754-2375.
- Stoszkowski, J., and Collins, D. (2016) Maximising Coach Learning. CHAMP, Aspire Academy Sports and Education Magazine, Qatar, pp. 40-44.
- Macnamara, Á., and Stoszkowski, J. (2015) Emotional intelligence. In: Practical sports coaching. Routledge, Abingdon, pp. 190-205. ISBN 978-1-4441-7670-4.
- Hunt, S., and Stoszkowski, J. (2014) Lizzie and the Magic Football Boots. In: The Sports Monograph, Critical Perspectives on Socio-Cultural Sport, Coaching and Physical Education. SSTO Publications, Preston, pp. 243-245.
- Stoszkowski, John Robert (2015) Exploiting Social Learning as a Legitimate Tool in Coach Development. Doctoral thesis, University of Central Lancashire.
- Stoszkowski, John Robert (2011) An Investigation of the Mediators of Talent Development in Golf. M.Phil. thesis, University of Birmingham.